Welcome to Alexis L. Willman!
I will tell you things that I've done lately. For example, birthday parties, funny things, etc. If you seek funniness, look here!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Mario Madness
On Jan. 5th, at school, my class was brainstorming ideas for an essay, BOOM! A boy raised his hand. When he was called on, the words came sliding out. "Mario." I have to admit, it was a good idea. Like, for classtime, we could play Super Mario Bros. Wii! Or, Even better, we could have Play Mario on our homework list! But... I did Mercury instead. So maybe I should change the title to Mercury Madness! Nah, people w-hey! Why am I planning my ideas on the actual thing? Agh! I'm also off of the title! Don't walk away! Hey! Come back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think your Uncle Eric would have gotten straight A's if the homework assignments included Play Super Mario Brothers! Mercury the Planet or Mercury the God?
ReplyDeleteThe planet. They're working on the planets and sun in science right now.
ReplyDeleteAlexis-you are too funny! I have no idea where you get your sillyness!
PS-I'm glad you get to stay with me an extra two hours this morning because I LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEE YOU!